The D&I Solution - Understanding Neurodiversity in the Workplace
What is ADHD?
- “Disorder” Explained
- The paradox of strengths and challenges
- Neurochemical differences of ADHD Situational Variability
- Masking in the workplace
- Can’t Versus Won’t
- Emotional Regulation and RSD as core components
- The Convergent Mind (Neurotypical) and the Divergent Mind (ADHD)
- The ADHD Nervous System
- Cognitive Hyperactivity / Physical Hyperactivity
- Why you won’t recognise ADHD in around 70% of those Impacted
- Co-morbid Conditions to ADHD – a closer look at the prevalence and types of co-morbidity that often present alongside ADHD and how they may affect your employees in regard to:
- Work Safety
Support Strategies Helping Employees and Organisations Thrive
What Does Acknowledging ADHD in the workplace mean for my organisation?
- Workplace signs, education is competence
- What to do if you think an employee may have ADHD
- What to do if an employee tells you they have ADHD
Moving toward ADHD as a competitive advantage in diversity; helping employees succeed with innovative approaches:
- Providing Accommodations
- Strength based psychology approaches
- ADHD Coaching
When organisations move toward viewing neurodiversity through the lens of constructive wellbeing and strategic business sense, everyone flourishes. In the right conditions. With a strength-based approach, it is not just fulfilling a duty of care – both the employer and the employee win.